Sunday, September 27, 2015

{Finally} Fall

It's finally fall! This weekend, we greeted autumn with outstretched arms and apple picking. Lily had soccer on Saturday morning, we went to my alma mater's Homecoming festivities, and then we went apple picking with friends. The best part of the day, by far, was apple picking.

We went to Baugher's Farm and had a near perfect afternoon. It was overcast, so it never got too warm and here was a cool breeze. It was essentially the best sweater weather. Lily and Jack were so excited to pick apples! They were equally excited to see baby Sam. Their love for him was evident on their faces in all of the pictures.

Today was a more trying day. Neither kid slept very well and Lily threw tantrums all day long {I wish that was an exaggeration}. The whole thing was exhausting for her, and me, and I am glad the kids are nestled in bed and I have a little time to myself.

Tomorrow begins the first of a slew of 5 day work weeks for me (I know, teacher life). It's the last week of September, though, October begins on Thursday and I am looking forward to everything that the month will bring!

Oh Sam, you have her heart. Oh Jack, you are a giant 2 year old.

That's the look of some serious Sam love.

Me and my girl.

My favorites.

This picture makes me insanely happy. That is his whole personality right here. Also, he is 2...that shirt is a size 6!

Taking the tractor {school bus seats and all} to the orchard!

Love her so much. Wish all her days were just this happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment